Tuesday, February 26, 2013

for you mum

another card , image by the lovely sherri baldy designs ... i could colour here images all day , they are just so adorable ... ive made this card for my mum for mothers day , which falls in the uk next month ... 

 ive coloured her in my favourite colours with my copic markers
 as always , machine sewn the edges of the paper i have used ... my papers are from kanban crafts
ive used some silk daisies , which i have place a woc flower in the center ... and a few silk ones  ..blue ribbon ... doiley ... and a lovely pretty postcard, which is tucked behind my image 

you can find sherri baldy images here 

the image ive used is 

i would like to enter my card 


thankyou for looking 
jane

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. you use such soft lovely colors.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her hair!! Great card
    Lynn Harris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Your favorite colors are perfect, as is the coloring! The flowers you used are quite wonderful. What a lovely Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card for your mum, just love those colours and gosh this is one image I don't have....fab designed card and everything fits in perfectly, couldn't ask for more...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is amazing. It is absolutely beautiful. What a great inspiration. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adoralbe card!! She looks so innocent. I just love Sherri's designs. Your mother must have been over the top to recieve such a wonderful gift!
    Thank you for sharing her with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jane. I love the image. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just to cute!
    Love this digi...and love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awah, now this is stinkin cute too! Great for a Mother's Day card. Love the flowers and layout!

    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Give your Mum a hankie with the card , because, I know she'll cry with happiness when she sees it! It's simply beautiful. The coloring and soft tones and flowers make it so special! New follower to your FAB blog.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    ww.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG....you scare me! This is something I could only dream about. Your cards are so amazing. I don't know what else to say except I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is awesome. Perfect shades of pretty pinks and those flowers are to die for. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...